America is burger. It’s one of their contributions to the rest of the world although technically the United States cannot claim to have invented the burger. The US can boast of selling the burger and making it an international success. Today, there are hamburgers in every corner of the globe.
Who Has the Best Burger among US Food Trucks?
According to an online survey done late last year, the top burgers of America’s food trucks are:
- From Houston comes one of the best burgers in the US, Burger Bus which mimics a school bus in design but no one will ever say that the food is school-quality. Burger Bus is operated by Justin Turner who used to work for Wendy’s and the Miami Heat kitchen. Last June, he opened a brick and mortar version of his burger food truck but the 3 foods trucks still continue to happily and successfully roam the streets of Houston.
- Fukuburger from Las Vegas has an exotic burger menu which started operations in 2010. Their all-American burgers are given a touch of Japanese flavor like pickled red ginger and wasabi mayo. Their burgers attract customers not just because of the flavors but also because of the name of the food truck.
- Las Vegas has another fantastic burger food truck called Slidin’ Thru which sells mini burgers or sliders with ridiculous flavors. This food truck has been around for more than 4 years and has also expanded to a land-based restaurant. Some of their top sellers are Chicky Boom, Captain’s Order, Buffalo Soldier, and Pep Pep.
- Jefe’s Original Fish Taco & Burgers based in Miami is inspired by an ex-surfer legend who earned the nickname “The Boss” or Jefe. He started with wonderful fish tacos using his mother’s recipe. Jefe died in 1976 but a relative revived the food business and now sells amazing burgers and signature fish tacos – Ensenada-style.
- Fivetenburger owned by chef Roland Robles was once of the best burgers of San Francisco in 2013. His burgers are still selling like crazy because he used 100% grass-fed organic meat. He has expanded to 2 trucks operating around the San Francisco area and the choices have grown and include a vast amount of sidings and toppings.
There are dozens of other amazing food trucks selling burgers in every state and city across the country and around the world. This is not the complete list of lip-smacking burgers in the country.